My client manufactures and supplies high pressure water jetting and ultra-high-pressure pumps, vacuum pump systems, explosion protection solutions and related manipulators and robotic equipment to the mining, municipal, shipping, marine and construction industries. They now seek a skilled professional for their Sydney team.
- Responsible for running all training for the east coast. Predominantly in the Sydney area, Moderate overnight travel involved
- Professional training held in Perth for 3 weeks on commencement
- Delivering accredited courses to companies and private customers whilst supporting customer training needs
- Responsible for ensuring accredited training is being delivered in accordance with AWTS policies and procedures and the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and other legal obligations
- Generating sales / hire for the business and other represented brands in the way of machinery and accessories
- Participate in Continuous Improvement meetings
- Must hold TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or (40110)
- Trade qualified Fitter's or Mechanical Engineering background of high advantage.
- Seeking 5+ years in a similar role. Open to any industrial product experience (IE) Pumps, Valves, Motors etc.
- Sales experience highly regarded
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Is an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work for Australia’s leading supplier of water jetting. Career progression and an excellent working environment. Base + Super + Car Allowance