- Excellent hourly rates + benefits + salary packaging
- Ongoing training and development + progression pathways
- Highly regarded organisation, interviewing now!
Lead Group are seeking a Registered Nurse for a welcoming, medium sized NFP Aged Care Facility located centrally in Coffs Harbour NSW!
This is a highly regarded facility, offering ongoing training and development including management pathway opportunities.
In this role you will be supported by an experienced team of clinical managers, educators, 24-hour care team and leisure and lifestyle officers.
Full time, part time or casual position available.
What’s on offer?
- Above award rates + company benefits + NFP Salary packaging
- Full time opportunity offering mentoring and regular education sessions
- Flexible roster with days and night shift available - flexible per your preference
- Ongoing progression and development
- Valid Australian working rights/visa
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Can-do attitude!
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and relationship building skills