- Above award rates + company benefits + sign on bonus!
- Full time, part time & casual positions available – flexible rosters
- Training and progression pathways – ongoing education & study programmes
Lead Group are seeking a Registered Nurse for a modern, medium sized Residential Aged Care facility, located locally to the beautiful Byron Bay, NSW.
This is a highly regarded organisation, offering ongoing training and development opportunities including management pathway opportunities.
In this role you will be supported by an experienced team of clinical managers, educators, 24-hour care team and leisure and lifestyle officers.
Full time, part time or casual positions available with roster to suits your preference, plus industry leading, above award rate salaries.
What’s on offer?
- Relocation assistance if required
- Above award rates + company benefits
- Sign on bonus of up to $5000!
- Full or part time opportunities
- Flexible rosters to suit your needs
- Ongoing progression and development
- Valid Australian working rights/visa
- Minimum of 3 months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Can-do attitude!
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and relationship building skills