My client is a highly successful Australian owned business. Servicing and installing commercial and residential HVAC&R, they were established in 2012 and now seek the assistance of an experienced technician to join their SYD team of 20. This is a rare opportunity to join a business that has 99% staff retention since commencement.
- Based from a Western Sydney location, the role will see you travelling to commercial sites across NSW
- Diagnosis and repairs to commercial refrigeration and equipment. (New and refurbishment of cold rooms (freezers, cool room, anti-rooms, preparation areas)
- Carry out planned scheduled corrective maintenance
- Build relationships with the customers and other team members
- Must have up to date ARC license, Australian drivers’ license, restricted electrical license, and construction white/ blue card
- Will have a sound knowledge of commercial refrigeration and have installation and service experience
- Immediate start, near new company vehicle, uniforms, and work phone provided
- May look at final year apprentice for this role. Please apply.
Is an immediate start with a well known and established business in the industry. Apply now. All relevant candidates will be interviewed immediately.