My client is an established distributor of commodity chemicals. Well renowned in the industry, their raw materials sold into the Australian Manufacturing industry across markets such as Paints & Coatings, Home Care and Water Treatment. They now seek a talented sales professional to join their team in Brisbane with a focus on their Industrial Chemical market sectors.
With the professional sales training provided, you will pride yourself in offering your clients a solution, with a focused approach to account management and relationship building, whilst working to become their trusted advisor. You will use your technical background to confidently discuss technical processes and procedures with key decisions makers with in manufacturing sites. You will learn to manage accounts through various levels within the manufacturing facilities.
- You will have a natural ability to communicate and build rapport
- Open to Graduates that have completed their chemistry or chemical engineering qualification and seeking their first step into a career with in the industry – Full training provided.
- Candidates that are in the beginning stage of their career, in a technical environment, Chemistry degree and looking for more than being stuck in a lab – are the great match for this role.
- Be results oriented.
- Be well organized with high attention to detail
- Be highly motivated with exceptional interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- NO sales experience needed, although candidates that have a degree, and have worked in customer service, or retail environments are very welcome to apply. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door in the chemistry sector and start your career.
- Be seeking a long-term career – with an organisation that offers career progression.
Is a career with a very well respected, progressive organisation. A company that looks after its staff and rewards hard workers. Salary consists of a Base + Super + Bonus. This role will develop into an external sales position and substantial career progression over a long period of time. A vehicle is added to the package once you are trained up and ready to go.