My client has a large engineering network, with technical & key production facilities globally. They develop a broad range of control systems and equipment such as control valves and actuators to support diverse applications in industries such as Mining, Manufacturing and General Industrial Processes. The now seek the assistance of an Engineering Team Leader to assist in streamlining all Engineering functions nationally. Based from their Sydney office.
- Responsible for managing, coaching, and developing a National Team of Design/Control Engineers across 3 control production facilities.
- Work closely with the Value Stream Manager to develop and manage the annual Value Stream operational budget
- Lead teams in the accurate design, delivery and component pricing standardization of control cabinets ensuring alignment of all processes to meet customers individual requirements
- Engage, influence, and manage teams remotely.
- 5+ years Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering experience. An all-round mechanical skill set with the ability to design and configure controls.
- 3+ years in an Engineering leadership role (with in an Engineering production facility ideal)
- Must have qualifications in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience with Solidworks CAD design software highly regarded – or any 2D/3D design software
- Basic understanding of PLC controllers’ Excellent communication and the ability to lead and motivate engineering teams
- Experience in Lean/Change Management highly regarded
Is the opportunity to join a Global leader in their field. An organisation that value their staff’s health & wellbeing, and realist career growth opportunities. A generous Base + Super on offer. Interviewing immediately.