My client is a well know supplier of specialty Raw Materials into the food, pharmaceutical, industrial, animal health and various other sectors. They source their ingredients from high end suppliers worldwide, and service manufacturers across Australia & NZ. They now seek an energetic sales professional for their Sydney team.
- Responsible for developing sales leads and generating new business with in Food and Beverage Manufacturers.
- Establishing recurring relationships with customers through on-site visits.
- Developing and maintaining some existing accounts whilst cultivating new accounts.
- Provide extensive technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes and address all product-related queries.
- Provide product training to enable customers to use products effectively and support launching of new products and product lines
- Working closely with R&D teams to develop new products via customer specifications.
- Ideally 2 - 7 years previous experience in a sales role, selling Raw Materials into Dairy, Confectionary, Meat Processing and Bakery Food & Beverage Manufacturers.
- Will also consider candidates that may come from a technical food background with a desire to move into a customer facing role.
- Qualification in Science (Chemistry, Food Science or Nutritional Science).
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial sales environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships naturally.
- Excellent communication skills.
Is a generous Base + Super + Bonus + Car that is very competitive with industry standard. A dynamic team environment and great working culture.